Tuesday 10 September 2024

Pink MFT Girlies


Hi Lovelies...

It's pink time again for me... (when is it not?!)  So today I'm sharing a couple of cards using older MFT stamps that are sitting in my stash - too nice not to be used again, so out they came!

Both are stamped, coloured and fussy cut.  Then I created backgrounds for them using Distress Oxide blending onto a panel, which is then splattered with gold watercolour paint.. (SO difficult to catch on camera!)


Card Info:
Image - MFT Because You're Special
Paper - from stash
Distress Oxide - Spun Sugar
Gold Watercolour Paint
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Hair E21/23
Clothes and Flowers R81/83/85
Pot - E40/42
Gold Glitter Glue


My second card is using another of these cute little girlies... this time the sent is called Love You a Bunch...  I made it very similarly to the one above, even with the same colours.... just different paper for the background.  Ooh and I also drew the little flowers on her dress with a white gel pen and a yellow centre.


So two cards in PINK!  

I'm loving creating with my older stash..  I encourage you to have a peek through your own and see what you can enjoy using again..  or sometimes use for the first time!

Big hugs

2 comments:

  1. OH THE PINK is the best isn't it Christine! I love the MFT girls! Thank-you for reminding me about those girls!!!! LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely girly cards. What size base card do you use?

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x