Saturday 28 September 2024

Pink Fresh Studio Be Fearless


Hi Peeps...

Today I'm sharing a card I made using a stamp set from Pink Fresh Studio - this is the Be Fearless set.  Of course, my favourite roses are pink, so out came my pink pens (again!)

I diecut a fancy oval from white cardstock, then added the sentiment which I embossed in gold.  After that, I adhered the coloured and die cut roses to the oval with foam pads, then added the oval to pink cardstock for my base.  Lastly, I added a few little gold sentiments to bring out the gold in the sentiment.  


Card Info:
Image - Pink Fresh Studio Be Fearless
Sentiment - Mama Elephant Scripty Birthday
Die - Spellbinders Floral Oval
Colouring - Copics
Flowers - R81/83/85 
Leaves - G82/46
White Gel Pen
Gold Sequins

Hope you like my make today...

Big Hugs





1 comment:

  1. A card like this would be such a delight to receive!! That is one beautiful card! As always Christine..you do PINK to the nines!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x