Saturday 7 September 2024

MFT In Focus Florals Die Set


Hey Peeps...

Today I'm sharing a couple of cards I made with an MFT die set called In Focus Florals...  they are CAS cards - so easy to make. 

Firstly, I did a bit of Distress Oxide blending through a rectangle die onto die cut card panels.  I used three different greens to graduate the colour, and then I splattered with gold watercolour paint.  Then I adhered the floral die cuts..  adding a tiny sentiment which I'd stamped and heat embossed in white, on black cardstock.  Lastly, I matted the panel onto some dotty green cardstock.


Card Info:
Dies - MFT In Focus Florals Die Set
MFT stitched rectangles
Distress Oxides - Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint, Bundled Sage
Sentiment - The Stamp Market Tons of Type
Dotty Cardstock
Gold Watercolour Paint

If you scroll on, you'll see the second card I made - just with another of the three dies that are included in the set.



Hope you like my makes today...  

Hugs...

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Christine! As I start my day this morning I took a trip to your blog to see what beautiful creation you have made. Your card today is truly so elegant. So soft and pretty!!!! Hope you have a wonderful my friend!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x