Friday 23 August 2024

Simon Says Stamp Swing Blossoms


Hi Lovelies...

For my cards today, I used a new die that I bought from Simon Says Stamp.. it's called Swing Blossoms - and of course, when I saw it, I knew I'd have to buy it!

So, I diecut it from white cardstock, which I then coloured with Copics.  Even though the main die has the flowers on...  there are separate flowers to be coloured and adhered to the main die cut.  I also cut these flowers from gold glitter card, so I could just use the centres in the pink.

I then diecut a stitched, scalloped circle from from MFT in pink card, to lay the blossom diecut onto.  I put plain card behind the frame, which I'd stamped with the sentiment.

I used a swiss dots embossing folder to create the background, then adhered the circle.  Lastly, I layered the dotty background to a pink square panel.  I added some gold flower centres under the sentiment, then a butterfly that I'd diecut in gold mirri card.


Card Info:
Dies - Simon Says Stamp Swing Blossoms, MFT Stitched Scalloped Circle Frame
Hero Arts Butterfly Confetti
Colouring - Copics

Now, I created a second card, using similar colours on the blossom, but using a plain white card panel and base, and a diecut 'hello' word from the Altenew Sweet Sentiments set using glitter card.


I wonder which is your favourite??


Hope you like what I made...

Big hugs

2 comments:

  1. Love both , great card layout idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine...you want me to pick a favourite!!! It is too hard! They are both beautiful my dear!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x