Friday 29 July 2022

Stamping Bella Sylvia and the Sea Shell


Hi Lovelies...

For our Bellarific Friday cards this week, we're using images from the newest release.  I absolutely loved this Uptown Girl collecting her sea shells... so decided to colour her up.  I then fussy cut her (yes - I LOVE fussy cutting) and put her to one side while I created the background.

I used a pair of layering stencils for the sea, blending with lots of Distress Oxides.   Then I created the sand by using Antique Linen and Tea Dye blended together,  ripping the edge.  I added the sentiment to the sand.


Card Info:
Stencils - Honey Bee Layered Waves
Distress Oxides - Salvaged Patina, Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon, 
Antique Linen and Tea Dye
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Hair - E40/41/42/43
Dress - RV91/93/95
Bag - BG13
Shells - R21 YR021 T1 W1
Glimmer Spray
Sequins

I really enjoyed making this summery card - and can't wait for the next time we visit the beach to collect some shells.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I wish you had a youtube video this card.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x