Wednesday 20 July 2022

Lawn Fawn Platform Pop Up Unicorn card


Hi Lovelies..

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my gorgeous grand-daughter - she was 4 years old last week and LOVES unicorns!!  Of course, her card just had to have lots of them... and I've got to say, she loved it!!!  I've tried to take a few pics to show it from different angles...  

I've used the Lawn Fawn Platform Pop Up die set again for this, in combination with lots of other bits. 


I just wanted to show the side of the card - as I had to get the 4 in somewhere!  The platform pop up die also has the word HELLO included...  soo I was able to make my grand-daughter's name - the only letter I didn't have was the I and that was easy to make by cutting the bottom off the L!


Card Info:
Dies - Lawn Fawn Platform Pop Up and Add On
Stars and Numbers
Images - The Greeting Farm Be a Unicorn Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn - All the Clouds Stamp and Die Set (for rainbow and sun)
Paper - Sunny Studio
Colouring - Copics
Unicorns - E40 RV52 V01 B01 G00
Rainbow and Flowers - RV55 Y18 YG21 B21 V12

The card folds flat to post.  If you'd like to see how the card works - I've added a video to my previous post - click HERE


Hope you like my make today as much as I enjoyed creating it!

Happy Crafting

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Christine...I can along image your 4 year old grand-daughters face when she received this card from you! She must have thought, grandma, your the best card maker ever!!! This card is awesome to say the least! And to add her little sweet name! Little kiddos just love that!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x