Monday 25 July 2022

Rachelle Anne Miller My First Masked Ball


Hi There....

For this card, I've used the fabulous My First Masked Ball Digital Stamp from Rachelle Anne Miller - this little girl is all dressed up for fun and she's got her teddy clutched tightly in her hand, so he doesn't miss out!  I love that he also has a mask so no one can recognise him!!

I've added a strip of Distress Oxide Blending on the die cut card panel...  using some blues.  I then added a splattering of stars as she's going to the ball in the evening rather than the day time.  Then I coloured and fussy cut the image, adhering to the panel with 3D foam pads.


Card Info:
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean and Blueprint Sketch
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E50/51/53/55
Skin - E000/00/11/04 R20
Dress - BG10/11/13
Masks - R81/83/85
Teddy - E30/31/33/40
Feathers - RV00
White Gel Pen

Hope you like my make today...  she is really cute and was lovely to colour! 

You can find more inspiration on the Rachelle Anne Miller Facebook Page and also the blog if you take a look.

Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

  1. Finally made sometime to blog A stunning card just love it Hope you are well hugs CRole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a cute image! You always do such an adorable job! I love the way you do your backgrounds!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x