Thursday 7 July 2022

My Enchanted Colours - Love/Floristeria


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing some cards I made with these cute little bunnies from My Enchanted Colours.  I do love colouring cute images and also enjoy the fussy cutting too!

I added a little Distress Oxide blending onto a die-cut panel, then adhered the bunnies with 3D foam pads.  


Card Info:
Die - MFT Double Stitched Rectangle
Sentiment - MFT Itty Bitty Essentials
Card - Anne Marie Designs Dottie
Colouring - Copics
Bunny - E50/51/53/55
Dress and Balloon - RV52/63/55
Distress Oxides - Tumbled Sky and Bundled Sage
Glitter 

And of course, as I had one bunny dressed in pink, I had to have another dressed in blue!


Same story with this one - small blended panel and fussy cut bunny adhered with 3D foam pads.  


Info:
Same die, card and Distress Oxides as listed above
Sentiment - The Stamp Market 
Colouring - Copics
Bunny - listed above
Dress - B60/01
Flower BV20 Y21/38 YG25
Glitter

Hope you like my CAS cards as much as I enjoyed making them!

Happy Crafting..

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Christine...these two cards are so adorable. I love the images and then the polka dot paper...PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x