Friday 1 July 2022

Stamping Bella Frenchie


Hi Lovelies...

It's the 1st of the month, so it's Stamp of the Month time at Stamping Bella - this time it's the fabulous set of doggies - Frenchie, Scottie, Poodle and Dachsie!  You can get the set for 50% discount throughout July from the store.

I chose to use the little Frenchie for my card... he's sooooo cute!


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Card - Anna Marie Designs Dottie Card
Colouring - Copics
E55/53/51/01 W1/3/5

I've left my card quite CAS today... sometimes less is more...

Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog later for more inspiration from the Babes... and also check out the Sistahood Facebook Page to chat and share all things Bella related.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x