Friday 8 July 2022

Stamping Bella Edna the Bumble Bee


Hi Peeps

Time for another Bellarific Friday - this time we're using stamps that aren't from the current release.... and as you know, one of my favourite characters is Edna (in any shape or form!)  

I chose to use Edna the Bumble Bee and coloured her with lots of yellow and deep brown.  I then fussy cut her (yes even her antennae) ready to add to my card base.

I created the base by using an embossing folder, then creating a hexagon die cut shape - which I then smooshed with Distress Inks.  I used Scattered Straw, Mustard Seed and Fossilized Amber.  I adhered that panel onto the embossed base.


Card Info:
Embossing Folder Altenew Geometric Design
Hexagon Die
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Yellows - E15/19/38
Browns - E27/49
Hair - E15/49
Distress Inks

It really was a fun card to make - and that's reflected by the sentiment I used.... we need to 'bee happy'!  I hear that song going round in my head now... but that's OK!

Hope you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog where you'll find more inspiration - or head over to the Sistahood Facebook Page to share and chat all things Bella related.

Have a lovely weekend all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x