Friday 13 May 2022

Stamping Bella Tiny Townies Garden Girls Lily of the Valley


Hi Lovelies...

Well, another week's gone by, so it's Bellarific Friday time at Stamping Bella...  I really can't believe how fast the weeks go!

I've used one of the Tiny Townies Garden Girls for my card today... the Lily of the Valley is flowering well in my garden, so I chose to use this particularly girl - and to do a bit of no-line colouring.  I then fussy cut her and laid her to one side while I made the card.

I created the background with a stripey stencil and some Distress Ink blending...  then cut the oval from it.  I'd already smooshed some card using the same Distress Ink.. so added some acetate to the oval window, creating a shaker aperture.  I then added the flower girl and a sentiment - and it was done.



Card Info:
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangle, Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Stencil - Pretty Pink Posh Wide Stripes
Distress Ink - Shaded Lilac
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/04 R20
Hair - E21/23/25
Dress and Flowers - BV31/00/0000 V20/22 G82/43
Sequins

Hope you like my shaker make today.. don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration from the Babes!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Christine.
    Have a nice weekend,
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x