Friday 20 May 2022

Stamping Bella Rainbow Dandy


Hi Peeps...

Well I've been a little quiet card-wise this week... no reason really, just other stuff going on.  I'm also fighting the 'photography' of my makes... I spend lots of time trying to get 'just the right' photograph, with little success.  One day... 

Anyways - my card today for Stamping Bella is using another one of the fabulous Dandy Lions.... this is Rainbow Dandy - isn't he so cute holding his rainbow up high???


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles, Waffle Flower A2 Lacy Layers
Colouring - Copics
Lion - E30/31/33/29 R20
Mane - done with Prismacolor Pencils
Cloud - C0/1 B60
Rainbow - Prismacolor Pencils
Grounding - W0/1/3/5
Shading - B0000/000/41
Gems and Glitter

I added some glitter and some sequins to give his mane and the cloud some sparkle - well, you gotta have sparkle.... right??

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration, and also to the Facebook Sistahood Page to share and chat all things Bella related.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x