Sunday 1 May 2022

All Dressed Up Summer Fairy


Hi Lovelies...

It's the first day of the month - so it's time for a new challenge over at the All Dressed Up Facebook Page - and this time the theme is..

FLOWERS

There are so many wonderful images from All Dressed Up that have lots of flowers - but one of my favourites is this Summer Fairy... isn't she just gorgeous??  I coloured her then shaded around her, adding white gel pen dots.  I then added a little sentiment, and a strip of dotty paper with a tiny touch of gold mirri peeking out.


Card Info:
Paper - MFT
Sentiment - Mama Elephant Mini Messages
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E04/11/000 R01
Hair - E40/41/42/43
Dress - R81/83
Wings - RV00 BV0000
Flowers R83/85
Leaves and Grass YG21/23/25 

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the All Dressed Up Facebook Page for more gorgeous inspiration from my fellow DT members..

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Christine...she is coloured to perfection! GORGEOUS card!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x