Wednesday 25 May 2022

Rachelle Anne Miller Animal Balloons


Hi Lovelies...

How're you all doing??

For my card today, I've used a fabulous digi image from Rachelle Anne Miller - this is called Animal Balloons - and is so sweet and easy to colour.

I decided on a small slimline card, colouring the image with my Copics and shading around to give them depth.  Then I printed and cut out more balloons, coloured them and fussy cut, so adhere with 3D foam pads.


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles (elongated!), Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangles (again elongated!), Papertrey Ink Ric Rac border 
Sentiment - MFT Itty Bitty Sentiments
Colouring - Copics
Bear - E30/31/33 E50
Rabbit - T0/1 R20
Balloons - R81/83, V20/22, BG10/11, G40/43, YR61/65, Y13/15
Shading - B0000/000/41

Hope you like my make today - slimline cards are never the easiest to photograph, but I think I managed OK..

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Christine, I love your slimline card. I love how you popped the balloons!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x