Friday 27 May 2022

Stamping Bella Oddball Cherry Blossom


Hi Peeps...

Today, for my Bellarific Friday post, I've used the fabulous Oddball Cherry Blossom - I do love her kimono and would love one just like that!  

Now there is a story with this card... I created a Copic background sky and grounding (after being encouraged by lovely Elaine)...  and I think I'd done OK, but then I chickened a bit and decided to add some little branches around her to give a bit of a frame.  I was doing so well until I attached one of the stamps back to front on my Misti...  so when I stamped I ended up with a blob of grey ink!

I had to quickly remake - by fussy cutting the girl and the cherry blossoms - before creating a new sky background with my Copics.... then stamping the branches BEFORE adding the image on 3D foam pads.  My goodness - it was like restarting the card - think that would have been easier.

I did add some gold watercolour paint to her kimono, but it's not something that shows well in a photograph.


Card Info:
Branches - Inkylicious Oriental Blossom
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E0000/000/70
Hair - C5/7/9
Kimono - RV10/93/91 V20/22 BG10/11
Ground - YG11/03/23
Sky - B00




Hope you like my card today using this gorgeous image - and (if you haven't spotted the notices), you can get this or any other Stamping Bella stamp for 25% discount today in the Memorial Day sale!  Yayy!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x