Thursday 12 May 2022

Pretty Pink Posh Spring Wreath


Hi Lovelies...

Today my card is a just for fun one....  I've used this fabulous Spring Wreath stamp from Pretty Pink Posh... but this time stamped it with Desert Sand Memento Ink - so it gives a no-line colouring effect.

I finished off with a little sentiment in the centre, embossed in gold, then added the panel to some pink cardstock using 3D foam.


Card Info:
Stamp - Pretty Pink Posh Spring Wreath
Sentiment - Papertrey Ink Fillable Frames
Colouring - Copics
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square

This has to be one of my favourite cards that I've made... so simple but so effective.  Hope you like it too.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Christine, your card is a favourite of mine too! I love the flower wreath and the soft colours you used. The gold embossed sentiment is sooooo perfect. This is a great card to have on hand to send..just because!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x