Friday 18 October 2019

Zodiac Girl Taurus

 
Hi Lovelies..

It's another Bellarific Friday - this time we're using images from the Stamp of the Month collection - which this time means the Uptown Zodiac Girls.  I chose to use Taurus here..  loving her sass!

(this photo shows less of the shimmer but is not as dark)

I blended Distress Oxides for the background - using Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar, Wilted Violet and Seedless Preserves... going through from pink to lilac to plum.  I sprayed after blending with Pearl Ex Shimmer Spray (mixing Pearl Ex powder with water in a mini mister).  I then diecut a starry background to use as a stencil - daubing Picket Fence Distress Ink through the stars. Then I coloured the image to match the colours - before fussy cutting her and adhering with foam pads.  

I just used the Taurus word (stamped with Versafine black ink) and kept the zodiac description for the inside of my card.  A few diecut stars finished my make.


Card Info:
Dies - Sunny Studio Frilly Frames Stripes (using frame only), 
MFT All The Stars, Sizzix Swirling Stars
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E23/25/27
Skin - E000/00/11/04
Top - RV63/55/17
Jeans - B21/23/24/26
Belt - E23/25
Horns - W3/5

I matted my panel onto white cardstock, colouring the edges with my RV17 to create a pink that perfectly matched her top.

Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see what my lovely fellow teamies have come up with to inspire - and also check out the Sistahood Facebook Page to share all things Bella related.

Big hugs

3 comments:

  1. Great background with lovely colours a fab card Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ink work and yep, lovin' the sass too! Fabulous design hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x