Thursday 10 October 2019

A proper Christmas Line Up!

 

Hi Lovelies..

Today my card features a new stamp set called Christmas Line Up from the October release at Clearly Besotted.   I fell for these little Santas as soon as I saw them..  and there are three other line-ups in the pack including rudolphs and snowmen, cats and mice - and with sentiments too.

And yes... for those that know me well, and know I don't generally get Christmas motivated until the end of November, I happily coloured them in lovely traditional Christmas colours!

I stamped the image twice, once on my card panel then again on masking paper which I cut out and masked the Santas with, before using a little Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to create the background.


Card Info:
(out of stock currently but will be in again soon, I'm sure)
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Colouring - Copics
Reds - R24/27/46 E57
Browns - E51/53/55/57
Greens - YG05/17
Beards and Hat Trims - T0/1
Boots - T5/7
Skin - E000/00/11 R20

After colouring etc, I very carefully stamped the sentiment, making ultra sure it was straight in my Misti before stamping!!

I wish I had better light to do my photographs - it's been raining off and on here all week, so trying to get the reds to show properly was a nightmare! 

Hope you like my make today..

Big Hugs

5 comments:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x