Monday 21 October 2019

Be Merry!

 

Hi Lovelies..

Today I have another of my makes from the Clearly Besotted Christmas Line Up Stamp set..  and these snowmen and Rudolphs certainly look a happy bunch waiting for their time of the year!

Again I stamped then masked the image before doing a bit of blending - using post-it tape to create the straight line below the image.  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set and is just perfect for a CAS card.


Image and Sentiment - Clearly Besotted Christmas Line Up
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Colouring - Rudolphs - E30/31/33/35 R27/46
Snowmen - B60, C3/5, BV01

Hope you like my Christmas make..

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Oh my this is adorable...if this card does make you feel merry!!!
    Love it Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG these are adorable. Another one on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x