Monday 7 October 2019

Autumn Leaves

 

Hi Lovelies..

My card today is featuring one of the October releases at All Dressed Up - this is Autumn Leaves.  I did a bit of die-cutting of some leaves and the word Autumn to get us in the mood.


Card Info:
Dies - Stamping Bella Autumn, CC Designs Leaves, Your Next Stamp Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
Colouring - Copics
Sky - B0000/000
Hair - E23/25/29
Skin as usual
Dress - E08/9 YR8/18
Boots and Flowers - Y15/18/38 White Gel Pen
Tights - E44/E41
Grounding - T0/1

Hope you like my make today and that you'll pop over to the All Dressed Up Facebook Page to see what my fellow teamies have come up with for inspiration!

Hugs

3 comments:

  1. oh my...Christine this is so sweet.I love the warm brown colours and the little yellow boots! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable et craquante cette carte, j'adore les couleurs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorably sweet. Lovely card Christine. xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x