Friday 23 December 2016

Happy Christmas To You All!!!

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Buddies.....

I'm sharing what I hope will be my last Christmas card of the year...  barring anything last minute, I think I've got all my Christmas card making done!

I've used one of my favourite Tiddlyinks images for this one - he's called 'Something Warm' - I think you can see why!  His layer does look a bit crooked though... it's not IRL... I think it's one of those 'camera playing tricks' times!


Card Info:
Image - Tiddlyinks Something Warm
Die: Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Snowfall Embossing Folder
Colouring - Copics
Snowman - C0/1/3
Hat - C5/7/9
Reds - R35/37/39
Greens - YG63/67
Sky - B23/34/37
Uni Signo White Gel Pen
Sentiment done on PC

So that's it from me until after Christmas!  

I hope all my lovely blogland friends have a wonderful Christmas and I'm sending lots of love and hugs to you and yours!


from

7 comments:

  1. Hi lovely Christine, oh my - this is a gorgeous card. I love your colouring - it is amazing, the sky is beautiful!

    Thank you so much for visiting me so often despite the fact I have been too busy recently to return the love! I hope to put that right next year!

    Sending the very best Christmas wishes to you and those you love this Christmas.

    love from Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seen this on Facebook Christine, love it! Gorgeous card as always!
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely card, gorgeous background and love the snowman.
    Hope you have a really great Christmas and very best wishes for 2017.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Merry Christmas Dear Christine! May your day be filled with lots of love & laughter & everything wonderful! As always .. love your creations .. truly GORGEOUS!!! Can't believe another year is coming to a close .. goes faster and faster. sigh ...

    Sending you love and hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Christine,
    Merry Christmas,
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful snowman card Christine! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2017 also ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Christine, and same to you. Happy New Year, lovely lady.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x