Thursday 1 December 2016

Christmas Deer


Hi Lovely Blogging Pals...

We have a fabulous new challenge starting at the All Dressed Up Facebook group today - and it's perfect for the time of year... as the theme is 

SPARKLE!

I decided to use glitter card to help my card sparkle - together with lots of loose glitter for the snow.



Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Circles, Tonic Scalloped Circle, Go Kreate Large Frame Frilly #6
Paper - Crafters Companion Contemporary Christmas
Copics - 
Deer - E30/31/33/34/35/42/53/57
Flowers R24
Leaves - G82
Sky shading - B0000/000

Hope you like what I did - and if you'd like to join in our SPARKLE challenge, you can do so by going to our Facebook Group HERE.

Big hugs

7 comments:

  1. Oh my word, this is just ADORABLE, Christine! Love the simplicity of it, fabulous card base shape and awesome colouring of that cute deer (something I seem to be getting a bit of an obsession for this Christmas!) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous, love that frame...I have lots of Go Kreate ones but do I use them....erm no! sweet little deer too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness knows what is going on with blogger had a terrible time getting to comment on this one.
    Lovely image, super shape of card and totally adore the whole thing.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is beautiful! Don't often see you make a really blue card! It's stunning!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Cutie! Love your colouring and your layout is just perfect. Love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that deer, so cute, great card shape, and you can never go wrong with glitter card! hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Did I mention it's gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x