Wednesday 7 December 2016

Merry and Bright!



Hi Lovely Blogging Friends....

Today I'm sharing a card I made to celebrate the December new release at All Dressed Up

This image is called Merry and Bright... and I thought deserved to be just that...  so I chose reds as her main colour!!


Die - MFT Double Stitched Rectangle 
(played with in the Cuttlebug to make it long enough!)
Paper - My Minds Eye Be Merry
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E50/51/43/57
Skin - E000/00/11/70, R20
Reds - E24/35/37/39
Antlers - E43/44
Gifts - YG23/25, G99, YR21/23
Glitter, Twine and Bells!



There are other fabulous images in this release... pop over to our Facebook Page HERE to see what my lovely teamies came up with!

Big hugs

7 comments:

  1. Great card Christine, I love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, and the image really suits the colours and papers.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reds shades are gorgeous, love the image and some really lovely bright papers and a fabulous design. One really superb card.
    Hope you are keeping warm.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another All Dressed Up image which I adore. You have coloured her beautifully Christine and love your design.
    Hope you are well.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You found the papers!!! Yay! This card is gorgeous as per your usual amazing style!!! Love it!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is lovely, lovely colouring and those little red bells are the perfect finishing touch :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout and gorgeous colouring Christine, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x