Wednesday 14 December 2016

Santa and Rudolph!!


Hi Lovely Blogging Peeps....

I'm here to share a 'just for fun' card I made in around 15 mins last night..  I had been inspired by the lovely Annette who makes such fabulous CAS cards..  and I wanted to give this style a go!

I chose to use an image from Digital Stamp Boutique - and used a sentiment from there too..  then I fiddled in Word a little bit to get there in just the right position..


Card Info:
Image - Digital Stamp Boutique Cute Santa and Rudolph
Sentiment - Digital Stamp Boutique - Christmas Sentiments
Colouring - Copics
Santa - Skin - E000/00/11, R20
Reds - R35/37/389, 
Beard and Fur - W0/1/2, 
Belt - C5/7/9, YR21
Rudolph - E50/51/53/55/57
Nose - R35/37/39
White Gel Pen for highlights
Glitter

Hope you like what I did!

Big hugs

15 comments:

  1. Love him this is fab Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. charmantissime cette carte, j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so inspired by your cards! This is so simple it is perfect. Thank you for listing the copics you use as I am definitely challenged in that area! I look forward to getting your posts and wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season!
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! I really like how you are able to show off the glitter you use so well. Your coloring is great, too. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeeeeeal He's lovely. :0) Gorgeous card and I'm blushing a little about your lovely comments too hun. LOVE YOU. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fabulous Christine, love it to bits.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is lovely! Love the super cute image!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fab make Christine, love it's simplicity, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhh truly stunning Christine - love it! Just perfect. Thank you for sharing and make sure you enter the Customer Competition too. Sally-Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Positioning is everything on a CAS card and you've got it spot on here. Oh wait, you also need some awesome colouring...check!
    These little guys are so sweet too...love them!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great CAS card here Christine,along with your AMAZING colouring skills it looks like a winner to me ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks fabulous Christine, you have CAS in the bag! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sucha sweet card! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM, and so much lovelier in real life too! I love him sweetie. Thank you. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x