Saturday 10 December 2016

Donuts!!

 

Hi Lovely Blogging Peeps...

Today's card features one of the fabulous December release images from CC Designs.  Now, I have a particular weakness for donuts.... so this image really appealed!!


Dies - CC Designs Shapers #2, Mama Elephant Confetti (stars)
Paper - MFT
Sentiment - done on PC
Colouring - Copics
Hair - E50/51/43
Skin - E000/00/11/70, R20
Blues - B00/01/02
Greens - YV23/25/63

Hmmm... now I'm just drinking my morning cup of coffee.... and I could just do with...... a donut!!

Big hugs

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie Christine! I think you must have a bazillion die cuts. Always admire your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine, so do my Grandson's, but Mummy is very mean with them.
    Love the image, certainly is a happy choppy, great design of card too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh me too! And I love the fab layout! Gorgeous card!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks fab. Gorgeous colouring and layout. There's a fab little doughnut stall on the York Christmas market!! (I've only been once...or twice!)
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, gorgeous colouring and I totally agree with the sentiment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Christine.....and now trying not to think about doughnuts too lol ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x