Friday 29 September 2023

Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Garden Girl Holly


Hi Lovelies...

Well while I had my lovely red Distress Inks on my desk, I decided to make the background for this lovely Garden Girl Holly...    she did take quite a bit of fussy cutting, but I got there!

Again, I splattered the Distress Ink blended panel with water, white paint and gold watercolour paint..  then heat embossed the sentiment, before adhering the diecut image with foam pads.



Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Inks - Fired Brick, Candied Apple and Festive Berries
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11/01 R20
Hair - E21/23
Holly - YG25/63 G99/46
Berries - R24/27/46  E57
Grounding - W0/1/3

Here's a really close look at the image..


Hope you like my card today...  I'm not quite saying the actual word yet... but you can see what occasion this card is for!

Make sure you pop on over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more Bellarific Friday inspiration, and also the Sistahood Facebook page to join in the Bella fun!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x