Friday 15 September 2023

Stamping Bella Mochi Fall Girl


Hi There...

We're using images from the Stamp of the Month collection today at Stamping Bella - so as that's a Mochi Girl, I've used Mochi Fall Girl.  

I'm really into Autumn/Fall colours at the moment so was happy to colour this gorgeous image - but she was a little too tricky to fussy cut afterwards, so I just added a matching panel on the side, with a strip of glittery cardstock.


Card Info:
Deep Orange Cardstock
Colouring - Copics
Face - E000/00/11 R20 E04
Hair - E21/23/25/27
Scarf - YR23/24/27
Coat - YG91/93/95 G99
Mug - R08/24
Leaves - YR14/18/23/24/27 E09 YG23/25

I think she looks as warm as toast, no matter what the weather, in that huge scarf and coat! And then with her mug of what I think is hot chocolate, she'll stay warm!

Hope you'll join us on the Stamping Bella Sistahood Facebook Page where you can share and chat all things Bella related!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x