Thursday 14 September 2023

Gina K Designs Spectacular Sunflowers


Hi Lovelies...

I fell in love with these Spectacular Sunflower Stencils from Gina K Designs when I saw Jennifer McGuire use them in a video tutorial.  Well - it took a while for me to get hold of them here in the UK, but I did eventually, so to start with I thought I'd use the four-in-one method that Jennifer used.  Yayyyy it worked!  Thank you Jennifer!

It starts by cutting a piece of white cardstock 8.5 x 11 inches, then cutting that into four panels that are 4.25 x 5.5.  Then the magic!  The four panels are then taped together (on the back) which removable tape to form the original.  Then, the stencil is used in the centre, in effect putting a quarter of the flower on all four cards in the corner.  Now, turn all four cards so there's a blank part in the centre - and use the stencil once again.  Turn it another twice - ending up with parts of flowers in all four corners - you can use the same or different colours as I have done.  If you'd like to see the video, check out Jennifer McGuire's YouTube channel - it's so easy to follow.

 Now I also did some splattering with purple and gold watercolour paint, before stamping a Scripty Sentiment from Mama Elephant in the centre of all four cards.


Card Info:
Gina K Designs Spectacular Sunflower Stencils
Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturating Ink - Lilac and Carnation
Distress Inks Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold and Brushed Corduroy
Mama Elephant Scripty Birthday Sentiments
White and Purple Watercolours

I placed the coloured panels onto bright pink cardstock to give them a frame.

Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x