Wednesday 6 September 2023

Gina K Designs Dahlia Cover Plate


Hi Lovelies...

I used the fabulous Dahlia Cover Plate from Gina K Designs for my card today. I diecut it in white twice from white cardstock and adhered it together.  Then I created a Distress Oxide Blended background to go behind the diecut.

Then I cut the flower part again but this time from gold mirri card, so I could use the negative parts to create some flower petals. I inserted them into the flower, adhering with liquid glue.


I've tried to photograph from all angles, so the mirri card shows up..  it's not easy to photograph as often, it just looks black!

Lastly, I added the panel to seem green cardstock, before adhering to the card base.  These aren't colours I use often, but I was happy with how it turned out!


Card Info:
Die - Gina K Designs Dahlia Cover Plate Die
Distress Oxides - Tumbled Glass, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Mowed Lawn
Sentiment - MFT Itty Bitty Sentiments
Mirri Card
Enamel Dot for Centre

Hope you like my make today!  It's very warm here in the UK at the moment... but I think I'll be into autumnal cards soon!

Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

  1. Super cool card Christine! We are having a heat wave here...but then the rain comes and the cool weather!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv the card...it's pretty cool and I luv the colors!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x