Friday 22 September 2023

Stamping Bella Bundle Girl at the Pumpkin Patch


Hi Lovelies...

Well, the week's gone around again and here with are back on another Bellarific Friday!  This time, we had a colour inspiration photo to follow..


Good colours for Autumn/Fall cards I thought... so out came my Bundle Girl at the Pumpkin Patch.. hopefully I followed the colours needed.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles, Tiny Leaf Die - don't know the name 
Colouring - Copics
White Gel Pen

Don't forget to pop over the the Stamping Bella Blog to see more inspiration from the Babes, and also to the Sistahood Facebook Page to chat and share all things Bella related.

Happy Crafting..

1 comment:

  1. Christine....she is adorable!!!! I just love you added some maple leaves at the bottom of your card!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x