Friday 23 September 2022

Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Loves Halloween


Hi Peeps...

For our Bellarific Friday cards this week, we have a colour inspiration photo to follow.  I THINK I've ticked all of the boxes...  but my patterned paper has completed any of the colours that I missed!

This is the gorgeous Curvy Girl Loves Halloween..  which I coloured, then fussy cut.  I created a cloud background with Distress Oxides, then added a panel of stripey paper, edging this with gold mirri card.  I adhered the image with 3D foam pads, then added the sentiment - you get two with the image.


There's some fabulous colours in this inspiration photo, which set my imagination working.  I did use the pink for the stars on her dress, but they're difficult to see.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Paper - Doodlebug Design Friendly Forest
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Hair - C5/7/9
Dress and Shoes - R37/39/89 RV10
Pumpkin - YR61/65/04/18 YG25
MFT Cloud Stencil - Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass

Hope you like my Halloween make today.

Now watch this space, as I'll be back a little later and also over the weekend, with exciting sneak peeks of the fabulous new release from Stamping Bella - due out on Monday! 

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x