Tuesday 13 September 2022

Rachelle Anne Miller Pumpkin Princess


Hi there....

Today I've used another of the fabulous new release from Rachelle..  this one is called Pumpkin Princess.  This little girl is off to a Halloween ball in her very own pumpkin coach..  hope she has some strong mice to pull it!

I used Powerpoint to create the layout of the digi images - the set has lots of different images and sentiments which can be added wherever you choose - it's really easy.  I decided to have the girl actually in front of the coach, so I chose the 'move to back' option after I had the coach highlighted.  I then added the flowers, the bird and the butterfly, before printing it out.

I then coloured the image with my Copics - using lots of Autumn/Halloween colours.  I decided to add a hint of foliage around the edge of the panel by stamping an old stamp using a light brown ink pad.  Then I finally matted the panel onto some gold mirri card, then onto my card base.  I stamped a small sentiment -and it was done.


Card Info:
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Coach - YR61/65/04/18
Curtains - Y18/38
Interior and Wheels - T0/1/2/3
Leaves - YG61/63/65
Girl - Skin - E000/00/11 R20
Hair and Coat - E13/15/18 YR04/18
Dress - Y18/38
Ground - YG61/63/65
Crown/Butterfly/Flowers/Bird - Y18/38 YG61/63/65 E13/15/18

Hope you like my make today as much as I enjoyed making it.  The leaves are quickly falling here in the UK, so I'm certainly getting into the Autumn mood!

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x