Tuesday 20 September 2022

Pretty Pink Posh Hugs


Hi Peeps...

Anyone need a hug?  I have a couple for you!  I've used the Pretty Pink Posh Hugs stamp and die set for my cards today..  on a gorgeous Autumn orange background.  The first card has an extra shooting star and the 'and kisses' sentiment - the second is without.  Both have been coloured with Copics and have a touch of glitter on the stars in the letters.  They are really easy to colour and cut, then I used some Press'n'Seal to lift them out of the negative part after I'd diecut them, so they had the perfect placing to add to the card after I'd put foam pads on the back.


Card Info:
Stamp and Die Set - Pretty Pink Posh Hugs
MFT Stitched Rectangle Die
Colouring - Copics
R24/27, RV63/55, Y15/18/38, YG05, BV31 B00/01

So I'm sending big hugs to you all today after yesterday's sad day here in the UK and around the world.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Christine, your card is a ray of sunshine after yesterday! Thank-you for the hug card across the miles! I got up early to watch the funeral and it was truly amazing to see. I loved seeing the her horse and her two sweet corgis...how touching was that. And sweet Charolette and George.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x