Friday 30 September 2022

Stamping Bella Bundle Girl with Balloons


Hi Again...

I'm back again for the second time today... this time with a Bellarific Friday card for Stamping Bella.

I've used the gorgeous little Bundle Girl with Balloons for my card - I coloured and fussy cut the images (yes - including those balloon strings!) - before adhering them to a background I'd created with Distress Oxides.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangle
Stencil - MFT Clouds
Distress Oxides Tumbled Glass, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn
Colouring - Copics
Hat, Mitts and Boots - RV52/63/55
Skin - E000/00
Coat - YG11/13
Balloons - RV63/55 Y21/23 B00/01 YG11/13

Hope you like my card - it's raining very hard here in Yorkshire at the moment - so it's nice to look at a summer scene!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. I love all the bundle girl stamps! You have made an adorable card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x