Wednesday 28 September 2022

Honey Bee Cuts Lovely Layers Heart Vine


Hi Lovelies...

Today I'm sharing a card I made with the Honey Bee Lovely Layers Heart Vine die...  I created a background panel in white, then overlaid half of it with pink cardstock.  

I diecut the solid die twice in white - then the filigree die in gold, colouring the top white layer in pinks and greens.  I then adhered all three together so that the colours could be seen through the filigree.  I adhered the die then onto my card panel.

I finished off with a little sentiment heat embossed in gold - and I was happy how it turned out.


Card Info:
Dies - Honey Bee Cuts Lovely Layers Heart Vine
MFT Stitched Rectangles
Sentiment - MFT
Colouring - Copics

It's a simple, but effective card - and relatively easy to make.  Hope you like!

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Oh Christine....your card is so pretty. It really gives the feeling of a stained glass texture! SOoooo nice!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x