Friday 30 July 2021

Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Unicorn


Hi Lovelies..

I'm still in rainbow mode, so I couldn't wait to colour today's Bellarific Friday card!  I used the Tiny Townie Unicorn from Stamping Bella..  which was perfect to use with a rainbow background..

I coloured and fussy cut the image, before die-cutting a small rainbow for her wonky stitched rectangle panel.  Then I went wild with my Distress Oxides for the card background... I just LOVE these colours together!


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Wonky Stitched Rectangle, Reverse Confetti Over the Rainbow, Mama Elephant Confetti
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Squeezed Lemonade, 
Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Dusty Concord
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Hair - E21/23/25
Dress - BG10/11/13
Flowers and Shoes - RV52/63/55/17

Hope you like my make today...  I do love rainbow colouring and am always happiest with those colours around me.

Don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog for more inspiration, and also to the Sistahood Facebook page - to chat and share all things Bella related.

Have a good weekend all...

1 comment:

  1. WOW Christine...this background. Love this card! Have a wonderful weekend. I bought some new goodies and I hope to play with them today!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x