Friday 9 July 2021

Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Gardener


Hi There Lovely Bloggers...

Today I'm sharing my card for this week's Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella - I've used the Curvy Girl Gardener..  and I made her dungarees pink!!  Well a girl's gotta have pink, hasn't she???  Oooh, and a few polka dots crept in too!

I created the background by using a stencil...  I used Distress Inks in both Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn sponged through for the leaves.  Then once I'd coloured her, I fussy cut the image to adhere with 3D foam pads.  I stamped the sentiment over the stencilled leaves.  I truly believe that sentiment - but it's not just the flowers, but the weeds also in our garden believe in the future too - they're growing so fast!!!


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Stamping Bella Curvy Girl Gardener
Stencil - Pretty Pink Posh Layered Leaves and Flowers
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Hair - E11/13/15
Dungarees - R81/83/85
Flowers - R39/56 Y38
Plant Leaves - YG05/17
Watering Can - T1/3/5
Flower Buds - W3

Hope you like my make today - if you do, please say hello... I do love to hear from you...

Happy Crafting..

2 comments:

  1. WOW Christine! This card is awesome! I absolutely love the image and love the way you did that background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's simply adorable, Christine! I love her against that background, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x