Friday 16 July 2021

Stamping Bella A Little Boy and His Hero


Hi there...

Happy Bellarific Friday to all...  today we're using images from the Exclusive range at Stamping Bella... and as I've been wanting to colour up this pair for a while, they jumped out of my stash and onto my desk quick smart!

I coloured and fussy cut the image, before using a large embossing tool to give them some rounded shape.  Then I created a slimline card for the background... popping the sentiment at the top.

All Dad's are little boys' heroes - and little girls' heroes too!


Card Info:
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Boy - Hair - E40/41/43
Top and Trousers - B21/23/24
Shoes - C1
Cape - R24/27/46
Dad - Hair - E23/25
Top - G14/17
Trousers - W0/1/2/3
Shoes - W5/7
Cape - B26/28
Grounding - W0/1/2

Hope you like my very un-girly make today...  see... I can manage without pink every now and again!

Big hugs

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Christine. I love the navy blue cardstock to make your image really pop! Fantastic colouring! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x