Monday 5 July 2021

Rachelle Anne Miller Little Pilot


Hi Peeps...

It's nearly release day over at Rachelle Anne Miller Designs Digital Stamps... (Thursday 8 July)  and today I'm sharing a sneak peek of one of the gorgeous new images!!  This is Little Pilot... and oooh I think I fell for him!  He was a joy to colour - then after he was fussy cut, I decided he could fly over some fluffy cloud borders onto a Distress Ink blended and splattered card panel.... and it worked!  You know when sometimes, what's in your mind actually translates onto the card design and you're pleased? Well today was one of those times!


Card Info:
Sentiment - done on PC
Die - Lawn Fawn Fluffy Clouds Border
Colouring - Copics
    Aeroplane - R29/27/05/08, E57, YR04/09 Y17
Propeller and Hat - E30/31
T-shirt - YR04/09
Teddy - E21/23
Goggles - W5/7 E57
Screen - B60

I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the goggles and screen, and adhered the image with 3D foam pads so he's flying in the clouds!

Hope you like my make today.. and that you'll pop over to the Rachelle Anne Miller Stamps Facebook Page to see what the rest of the lovely DT have come up with to inspire!  Don't forget to get your shopping list ready... just saying..lol!

Happy Crafting...

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Christine,
    Love your card, these stamps are so cute and you make such sweet cards with them.
    Hugs,
    Guida

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do make sweet cards with these images! I love when an idea comes in your head and it actually does work out the way you thought it should! Love the colours you chose for your little pilot. I must say I have not mastered the backgrounds like you do yet! One day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for this really thorough article. I enjoyed reading it and I will make good use of it.

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x