Friday 26 March 2021

Rainbow Dandy


Hi Lovelies...

It's Bellarific Friday again - and today we're highlighting some of the fabulous new release stamps!  I'm in love with the new Dandy Lions - this one is Rainbow Dandy - sitting there with his rainbow in his hand!

I coloured the image with Copics apart from his mane...  then I used my Prismacolour Pencils to try to give a multicoloured effect..  I think it worked!  I've also shaded around the image and created the grass with the pencils - adding white gel pen dots to the blue shading.



Card Info:
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles, Lawn Fawn Fancy Scalloped Rectangles
Colouring - Copics
Lion - E30/31/33/15/18
Cloud - T0/1
Rainbow - BG10/32/34, Y15/17/38 RV52/63/55
Mane, Grass and Shading - Prismacolour Pencils
White Gel Pen and Glitter

Hope you like my make today - and that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see what the other lovely Bella Babes have come up with to inspire.  You can also check out the Sistahood Facebook Page to share and chat all things Bella related.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x