Sunday 7 March 2021

Little Camp


Hi Lovelies..

Today, my card uses one of the new images for March from All Dressed Up Digital Stamps... this one is called Little Camp.

I coloured the gorgeous image with Copics, then created the sky with my Prismacolour Pencils.   I did some dotting with a white gel pen and some glitter around the tent, then I added a couple of die cut clouds.  I framed the image with a scalloped frame die cut then matted onto some some dotty lilac card.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frame
Anna Marie Dotty Cardstock
Colouring - Copics and Prismacolour Pencils
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Hair - E11/13/15
Tent - V01/04/06
Pinks - R85 RV55
Greens - YG11/23 G14
Bunny Ears - N0/1/3
White Gel Pen and Glitter

Hope you like my make today..  and that you'll pop over to the All Dressed Up Facebook page to check out more inspiration from the other lovely DT members.

Happy Crafting...

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is absolutely gorgeous, so cute love your colours xx

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x