Tuesday 9 March 2021

Easter Anya


Hi There

 

I've got some news! I’m thrilled and excited to be Guest Designing for The Greeting Farm throughout March!

 

Today I have coloured one of my favourite girlies… this is Easter Anya – and although I haven’t used her for an Easter creation this time, I think she’s just perfect for a ‘just because’ type card to send to someone special.

 

As this is a digital image, I used Copic Express-It card to print on, then coloured her with Copics before fussy cutting her.  


 

Card Info:

Image - The Greeting Farm Easter Anya Digital Stamp

Sentiment - The Stamp Market Tons of Type

Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles

Colouring - Copics 

Skin – E000/01/11 R20

Hair – E11/13/15

Dress – V01/04

Hat – E50/51

Flower and Boots – RV63/55

Rabbit – T0/1

 

I created the background by using Distress Inks – Shaded Lilac, Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet and Kitch Flamingo – I graduated the colours so they gave me a white space for the image.  Then I splattered with some water, also white, purple and gold paint.

 

I finished by using a little Hey There sentiment – just to say hello.


 

I cut the panel with a Stitched Rectangle Die, then matted and layered with some purple card to match the colours I’d used.

 

I hope you like my make today – thanks so much for stopping by.

 

Happy Crafting…


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x