Saturday 20 March 2021

Daddy's Little Girl


Hi again...

Today I only have one card from the Stamping Bella new release (available on Monday) to share.  This one is called Daddy's Little Girl - awwww... I got emotional colouring this image!  It's such a strong bond between a Daddy and his little girl...  that hug is certainly a precious moment.

I coloured and fussy cut the image... then created a background using Distress Inks and a splatter effect over half of my card panel.  I popped the sentiment over the blended background first, then splattered, then realised I should have done it the other way around, as some of my splatters went over my sentiment.  Ah well, we live and learn!


Card Info:
Image and Sentiment - Stamping Bella Daddy's Little Girl
Die - MFT Stitched Rectangles
Distress Inks, White Acrylic Paint and Blue Watercolour Paint
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/R20
Dad - Hair - C5/7/9
Clothes - Top - G14/17, Trousers - B21/23/24/26
Daughter - Hair - YR04, E08/18
Dress - RV52/63/55
Make sure to visit the Stamping Bella Blog to see more of the fabulous new release and get further inspiration from the rest of the Bella Babes!

I'll be back tomorrow with another couple of cards - there's a new character in town that I know you'll ADORE!

Happy Crafting...

2 comments:

  1. This image just melts me! LOVE your beautiful card design Christine, so perfect. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is so sweet! It most certainly caught my eye and you have done such a beautiful card using this image!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x