Sunday 21 March 2021

Loving these Dandy Lions


Hi Lovelies...

Today I have my last two cards for Stamping Bella's new release - due tomorrow!  It's an exciting day as there is a new character around - this is Dandy Lion - isn't he just the cutest?

My first card uses Bubble Dandy - would you just look at the size of that bubble he's made??  I coloured the image with my Copics...  then used Prismacolour pencils to create the shading with lots of white dots using a gel pen.  I was really happy how it turned out.


Card Info:
Image - Stamping Bella Bubble Dandy
Sentiment - Stamping Bella Encouragement Sentiment Sete
Die - MFT Stitched Scalloped Frame
Colouring - Copics
Lion - E30/31/33/35/39
Balloon - B60/63 RV0000
Shading and Grass - Prismacolour Pencils
White Gel Pen


Now my second card today is using the fabulous Planty Dandy.. again I coloured and created dotty background shading for him.


Card Info:
Image - Stamping Bella Planty Dandy
Die - MFT Double Stitched Rectangle
Colouring - Copics
Lion - E30/31/33/35/37/39
Leaves - G12/43/82/00
Pots R81 B00
Dots - R81/B000/00

I hope you love these Dandy Lions as much as I do...  they're so sweet!  You can find more images and inspiration on the Stamping Bella Blog today - then you need to get  your shopping list ready.... just sayin'!

Big Crafty Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x