Friday 5 February 2021

Oddball Cupid


Hi Lovelies..

It's another Bellarific Friday today - and as it's the first Friday of the month - it's also Stamp of the Month time - this time it's the gorgeous Oddball Cupid - perfect for Valentine's Day!

I cut a heart shaped mask using a heart die and some masking paper...  then I blended Distress Inks through to create a rainbow heart.  Then I coloured and fussy cut the image - adhering her with foam pads onto the panel.  Lastly, I sprinkled a few gems for sparkle.


Card Info:
Die - MFT Heart and Stitched Rectangle
Distress Inks - Picked Raspberry, Dusty Concord, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, 
Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade and Abandoned Coral
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/70
Hair - C5/7/9/100
Dress - V22/25/17
Pinks - RV52/55
Boots - C1/3/5

Hope you like my make today - don't forget you can get this image with 50% discount from Stamping Bella throughout February.

Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x