Friday 12 February 2021

Bundle Girl with a Snowdrop


Hi there...

Today for Bellarific Friday at Stamping Bella, I've used one of the gorgeous Bundle Girls - this one is Bundle Girl with a Snowdrop - and as there are lots of snowdrops in my garden at the moment, I thought it was perfect to use.

I coloured and fussy cut the image, then used a series of mats and dies for her to stand on.


Card Info:
Dies - Lil' Inkers Stitched Squares, MFT Skinny Strips, 
Altenew Linear Crossroads, 
Mama Elephant Confetti
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11
Hat and Boots - R10/11/13/14
Coat - YR61/65
Tights - W1
Snowdrops - N0/1, G82 YG93
White Gel Pen

Hope you like my make today - don't forget to pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see more fabulous inspiration!

Happy Crafting...

Ad: - In my capacity as Design Team Member at Stamping Bella, I am supplied with stamps to use - however, my opinions remain my own.

1 comment:

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x