Sunday 7 February 2021

Forever and Ever



Hi There...

It's time for a new release over at All Dressed Up Digital Stamps - there's four fab new images available from Wendy.  I've used the gorgeous Heart You for my card - such a cutie!

I coloured the image, then used a square stitched die - I added a little sentiment which I think matched the image perfectly.  I kept the card relatively CAS - which I think worked well for this image.


Card Info:
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted
Die - Lil' Inkers Stitched Square
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Hair - E42/43
Top - YR61/65
Trousers - RV10/11
Rabbie - N0/1 YG23
Flowers and Hearts - R52/63/55 YR61/65 
Leaves YG23/25
Grass - Prismacolour Pencils

Hope you like my make....  don't forget to pop over to the All Dressed Up Facebook page for more inspiration from the Design Team.

Happy Crafting...

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous just love this very pretty design so lovely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super project , love the colours and your colouring is awesome. ...Have a lovely week. .xx
    Robot is around me again.. ggggr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, Christine.
    Hugs,
    Huida

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christine
    I am new to crafting cards my wonderful bestie got me into it during lockdown and now it is my favourite thing to do every Monday afternoon at 2pm whilst I am on furlough. I'm just looking through your pages and you have some wonderful cards, quite unique I think! Carry on Crafting, you're brilliant. XX

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x