Monday 1 February 2021

Amore!!!


Hi There...

Today, my card is for the new challenge over at the All Dressed Up Digital Stamps Facebook page - the theme is

HEARTS AND/OR FLOWERS

As Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I chose to use the gorgeous Amore for my card.  I created a background by using blending Distress Oxides, then stamping with a large hearts stamp, which I embossed in white.  I then coloured and fussy cut the image, before adhering with foam pads to the background panel.  


Card Info:
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted
Background - MFT Scattered Hearts
Die - MFT Stitched Scalloped Frame Rectangle
Distress Oxides - Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry
Image Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01/11 R20
Hair - E41/43
Dress and Balloons - R81/83/85/89
Sequins

Hope you like my make today - and that you'll pop over to the Facebook Page for more DT inspiration and to join in this challenge.

Happy Crafting...

In my capacity as design team member for All Dressed Up Digital Stamps, I am provided with images to use. My opinions however, remain my own.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic and happy card, great design and colouring. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. smashing cards, just so cute! love them!

    ReplyDelete

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x