Friday 26 February 2021

Bundle Girl on a Swing


Hi again...

Yay... it's Bellarific Friday again - and this time I got to play with this gorgeous little Bundle Girl on a Swing...  she's so adorable!

After colouring, I chose to crop the image slightly by using a diecut coloured frame over some patterned paper.  I also changed the shape of the sentiment that comes with her too - I just cut each line of the words to separate, so that I could stack then on top of each other in my stamp positioner.  Hey Presto - they fit where I needed them!


Card Info:
Dies - MFT Stitched Rectangles, MFT Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frame
Paper - MFT Fun in the Sun Paper Pad
Colouring - Copics
Skin - E000/01 R20
Hat and Boots - BG10/32/45/49
Coat - YR61/65/27
Leaves - YG93/95
Branch - E23
Shading - B0000/000/01
White Gel Pen

Hope you like my card today as much as I loved making it.  Hope also that you'll pop over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see what the other lovely ladies of the DT have come up with to inspire.

Happy Crafting...

NB:  In my capacity as DT member for Stamping Bella, I am provided with the stamps I use.  However, my opinions as always, remain my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x