Wednesday 30 September 2020

Yes... More Stamping Bella Sneak Peeks!


Hey Lovelies...

It's Day 3 of the awesome sneak peeks from Stamping Bella - tomorrow is RELEASE DAY!

    For my first card, I've used the gorgeous Bundle Girls Winter Friends...  they are such a cute pair!  I created a Distress Ink blended background which I splattered with water to create the falling snow.  I fussy cut the girls so I could adhere with foam pads.


Then for my next card, I used Glenda Loves Gifts..  with the sentiment that comes along with her.  I fussy cut her of course, and just added a strip of designer paper for her to lay on!


I used my white gel pen to give her dress a simple pattern.



And lastly, I've used Sloth Wreath - he looks sooooo cute clinging on to the wreath and having a little laze around!  I can never understand why they don't fall down once they're asleep in that position!


Hope you like my makes today and that you'll have your shopping list ready for tomorrow..... I can't wait to buy!  

Pop on over to the Stamping Bella Blog to see more inspiration from the Baberoonies...  and to check out ALL the fabulous images in this release!!!

Big hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you see and have a moment, please say hello.. it means a lot to me..
Christine x